“JAMES CONNER JERSEY”
PLAY IT FORWARD PITTSBURGH
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF PENNSYLVANIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Entry Period: The “JAMES CONNER JERSEY” (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00 AM ET on September 16, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on September 16, 2017(“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received or postmarked by September 17, 2017. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Pennsylvania who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees of PLAY IT FORWARD PITTSBURGH , (“PLAY IT FORWARD PITTSBURGH” or “Sponsor”), and PLAY IT FORWARD PITTSBURGH. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, together with the Sponsor and Administrator, (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prize (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
- To Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry:
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes: The Winner (hereinafter defined) will receive: (i) a total of one (1) autographed Pittsburgh PanthersJames Conner football jersey. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $200. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment . Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.By participating in Sweepstakes, Winner grants the right to Sponsor to record, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, voice, conversation and any other attributes of Winner’s personality and appearance, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, promotion or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: There will be one (1) Winner (hereinafter defined) selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about September 18, 2017. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winner via the telephone number provided on his or her entry form. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If the potential Winner cannot be reached directly, the potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received.
- Winner Verification: The potential Winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) days of being notified as the potential Winner. Providing potential Winner is in compliance with the Official Rules, and when required has successfully proven eligibility, potential Winner will be determined to be (“Winner”). In the event of non-compliance by the potential Winner such potential winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the potential Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner will be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner in event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.By entering Sweepstakes, Winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prize and that Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, car, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Prize. Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prize will be on or about September 23, 2017, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by theWinner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes.. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize, including, without limitation; meals, snacks, beverages, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, and any equipment to be used in connection the Prize, are solely Winner’s responsibility. Prizes are provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including any express warranties provided by a Prize supplier that are sent along with the Prizes. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator.The value of the Prize will be taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of the Prize awarded if the actual value of Prize is over $600. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
- General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation,infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the expiration date stated herein, notice will be posted on playitforwardpgh.org/sweepstakes/and the Prize may be awarded to a potential Winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and or after, if applicable, the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any Prize level, the intended Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that Prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winner,in the announcement of the Prize and Winner, and the delivery of the Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/softwareor mobile phonerelated to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE PENNSYLVANIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
- Request for Name of Winner and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winner must be made by November 15, 2017. For the name of the Winner and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: PLAY IT FORWARD PITTSBURGH., Attention: “JAMES CONNER JERSEY”, 4774 Liberty Ave Storefront, Pittsburgh, PA 15224
- Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Play it Forward Pittsburgh.
- Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by Play it Forward Pittsburgh.